Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
– Providing and managing your Account;
– Providing and managing your access to our Site;
– Personalising and tailoring your experience on our Site;
– Supplying our products or services to you. Your personal details may be required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
– Personalising and tailoring our products or services for you.
– Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
– Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on the email or replying to the email asking to be removed).
– Analysing your use of our Site to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or post with information, news, and offers on our products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
Third Parties (including Facebook, Google & Bing) whose content appears on our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in Part 14. Please refer to Part 14 for more information on controlling cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data that they collect and use themselves, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
We use the following automated system(s) for carrying out certain kinds of decision-making and/or profiling. If at any point you wish to query any action that we take on the basis of this or wish to request ‘human intervention’ (i.e. have someone review the action themselves, rather than relying only on the automated method), the GDPR gives you the right to do so. Please contact us to find out more using the details in Part 15.
– The following automated decision-making method(s) may be used:
— Email automation which is used to decide which emails to send to you. This decision is made subject to which URLs on the website you have visited or which information you’ve requested.
– The following automated profiling may take place: